Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No exercising this week

So this week I am teaching Vacation Bible School. It has been fun, stressful & tiring. Thank God for the playground at church. It was sooo wonderful to let the kids just run and play, not worry about them hurting each other. It was like a peaceful refuge. I am so completely drained by the time I get home, I could sleep standing up. So, I am not exercising any this week. I just can't find the energy to do anything when I get home. I think I am still doing good with my weight though. My pants are super baggy. My scale says 220, but I don't trust it. I want to believe it really...but its always different than the one at the docs office.
Andy told me today that he will prolly be deploying next April. I know it has to happen. Its so easy to say I will be fine, but when he leaves...I lose it for some reason. Like I can't function. I am going to plan better this next time. Have a list of things to do to stay busy. Fear & worry are a sin afterall. If I have to put sticky notes all over my house with scripture on them, that IS what I will do to get through it.

No comments: