Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The busy life of a fat girl

Whoever reads my blog must know that I refer to myself as the fat girl...with love and affection, not to demean myself or anyone else.
Ok, that being said I have a slew of doctors appointments over the next few weeks. Some are in preparation for my surgery and some are to rule out some nerve damage that I may have and/or lasting effects of lyme disease. I told hubby that he may not see me much with all of my appointments. We live out in the boonies and so when I go "to town" its like it takes over an hour of driving time and I usually make the most of my trips. I will go by the library, the video store, grocery store, etc. I love being out in the country but being so far away from everything can stink sometimes.
I am doing good with my workouts. Dr. B said that I need to work up to 45 minutes per day. Currently I am at 30 minutes a day. I have been doing Sweatin to the Oldies and alternating it with Wii fit. But today I went to the gym and rode the bike for 30 minutes...whew. I was feeling it.

No comments: