Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good News/Bad News


Its been a while since I have come back to blog. I should more often, it sooo helps just to get things out. On the bright side, I FINALLY got the call for my appointment with the weight loss surgeon! I went a few weeks ago and had perma-smile on my face the entire time. I think they could have said they needed all my blood and I would have just shook my head smiling like a big dummy. I like my doctor, he seems really nice. Now I am just waiting until the first part of June to get my psych evaluation done and my nutrition appointment done. Then I can call and meet with the doctor one more time and have my surgery scheduled. woot! He said that I have to start giving up caffiene, carbonated drinks and fried foods. I have been doing great for 2 weeks! And I have started exercising every day. (((thank you Richard Simmons)))

Onto the bad news....hubby called tonight from work and said that his boss told him to be prepared for a possible deployment around September. gaaahhhhhh! I want to scream. I want to pull someones hair. I want to punch something. I love Navy life....all is good when he is home. But when he's gone I feel like my heart is just constantly hurting. We have been married 18 years and I feel like I am a newly wed most of the time. I love him...I adore him, he is my best friend. I pray for patience and not to give in to anxiety and fear.

No comments: